Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Please if you know the answer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Please if you know the answer

    Let me know!!

    And I will make you cry.
    I make guys have to pee.
    And girls comb their hair.
    I make celebrities look stupid
    And normal people look like celebrities.
    I turn pancakes brown.
    And make your champane bubble.
    If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
    If you look at me, you'll pop.
    Can you guess the riddle?


    97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out,
    But 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out,
    In 6 minutes or less.

    Can you guess the riddle?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buck73's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please if you know the answer

    NO!
    Macho Man
    [img]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2007/11/01/2003988995.jpg[/img]

    2007 ACC Champions!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member buck73's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please if you know the answer

    Is that correct?
    Macho Man
    [img]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2007/11/01/2003988995.jpg[/img]

    2007 ACC Champions!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please if you know the answer

    No? Well my sister said that too and I have been fighting with her back and forth on myspace...haha

    So I guess that is the answer..LOL
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member waveplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please if you know the answer

    how does that make guys have to pee
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde


  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please if you know the answer

    I thought it was alcohol. For the first 5 or six things. Then after the brown pancakes I had no clue
    GO VOLS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ohwiseone41's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2007
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please if you know the answer

    Pressure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •